Media Coordinator (Broadcast)Apply Job ID 20460 Date posted Aug.. 30, 2021 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Media Coordinator is responsible for optimizing workflow within the planning and activation teams. They will work closely with media planners, broadcast buyers, digital strategists and cross-functional teams throughout Media Services to improve the efficiency of the planning and buying processes on all media campaigns.
The main responsibility of the Media Coordinator is to manage the internal / external operations of broadcast media campaigns that are planned and executed, ultimately ensuring broadcast campaigns are executed properly from start to finish.
- Coordinate the opening of estimates with the finance team as campaigns are approved
- Foster and maintain positive vendor relationships through written and verbal communications
- Ensure insertion orders have been received and confirmed by external media vendors
- Responsible for trafficking some broadcast assets, helping with instructions for trafficking broadcast assets, acting as a liaison with Flower Mound production team for broadcast trafficking, and ensuring timely delivery to the vendors on/before the material deadline
- Maintain appropriate records of all buys in the systems and any changes that occur throughout the campaign
- Help manage broadcast discrepancies and credits
- Create, implement and support best practices across the team and within the department; identify areas for operational efficiencies in order to meet tight deadlines
- Keep all members of the media team informed of problems or opportunities that could impact a client’s media plans outcome or budget
- Attend and participate in internal meetings as necessary (including weekly status meetings)
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time to meet the changing needs of the department and the agency
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, marketing, advertising, or business) or a combination of an Associate’s degree and related work experienceDemonstrate superior skills for the above responsibilities and requirements
- 1-3+ years of office/project management
- Proven ability to manage multiple, simultaneous short- and long-term projects
- Unwavering attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to organize data and documents for multiple clients across a large server structure
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal teams and vendors, at all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of media a plus (i.e. digital, print, search, social, OOH, broadcast, etc.)
- Passion for a purpose-driven, team oriented, client-first, cross-functional culture
- Possesses a desire for excellence and a passion to succeed in a rapid-paced, deadline-committed environment where everyone is expected to be hands-on
- Exhibit sound business judgment to navigate through everyday client and team challenges
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of services
- Experience with Mediaocean (SpectraOX)
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.