Merchandise CoordinatorApply Job ID 20624 Date posted Sep. 21, 2021 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Merchandising Coordinator works to complete SKU setup by gathering product data from vendors and applying client-specific data to each SKU.
- Search, organize, and apply SKU information to a UPC that moves from a vendor into the client system using assigned software and tools
- Shift between multiple merchandising categories with ease, based on business need
- Exercise attention to detail to ensure high-quality SKU specs
- Operate with a sense of urgency to maintain high-volume output of completed SKUs
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of business administration or data entry experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in data entry and software programs including Microsoft Office applications, client proprietary software and email applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient verbal and written communications skills
- Problem-solving skills to troubleshoot missing data
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.