Northeast Sales ExecutiveApply Job ID 14175 Date posted Jun. 19, 2019 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Account Ownership. Serves as account owner; responsible for overall sales strategy and introducing appropriate SBU and subject matter experts into sales process as necessary to meet customer needs.
- Wins new and recurring work that fits the Quad platform, and is consistently profitable. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Maintains full pipeline of qualified opportunities at various stages of the sales process.
- Cultivates quality relationship with client through appropriate and timely contact, resolving issues and achievement of customer satisfaction.
- Keeps Director informed by documenting development & sales activity for each customer/prospect and creates accurate and actionable forecasts regarding pipeline.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops & seminars, reviewing industry publications, and participation in professional networking activities.
- 5+ years of experience working in print sales
- Temporary POP/Signage experience highly preferred
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong communication and presentation skills are a must along with proven sales experience
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.