Operations ManagerApply Job ID 18748 Date posted May. 20, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
This position is responsible for managing both operations and client accounts to ensure superior client and patient satisfaction and operational effectiveness. This individual will be the key integrator between the client, shared services, clinical quality and day to day operations. This position requires a flexible work schedule with the need to travel to visit clients, onsite health and wellness centers and direct reports.
- Serves as main client contact on strategic integration and expansion opportunities, maintaining strategic focus on client satisfaction and value-added strategies and demonstrates the ability to proactively identify client needs related to healthcare trends. Develops strategy and framework to collaboratively engage clients in creating joint solutions aligned to the client life cycle.
- Works closely with clients to promote and retain positive client relationship
- Attract, retain, develop and manage, Health Center leadership to ensure employee engagement and client satisfaction Leader responsibilities include talent acquisition, employee development, employee relations issues, training, on-boarding, off-boarding, staff communication, and performance management.
- Identifies processes to improve overall performance of health centers and defines innovative measurements of performance standards to integrate corporate strategies.
- With leadersihp from the Director of Operations, establishes 1-3-5-year key account plans for client
- Ensures collaboration and partnership between clinical departments within QuadMed Centers.
- Completes clinic labor checklist, invoice approval, KIS process and monthly reports
- Accountable for client open issue list, Salesforce and performance guarantees
- Responsible for the achievement of all established benchmarks on metrics
- Responsible for achieving excellent patient satisfaction by ensuring patients have a great experience when they visit the centers. Will ensure patient complaints and incidents are addressed and will ensure CQI for any trends.
- Responsible for partnering with finance and Director of Operations on annual budgets and legal on annual SOW updates and any contract amendments.
- Responsible for clinic operations and can execute on strategies, budgets and deliverables
- Ensures work environments are adequate and safe.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale. Coordinates and communicates across remote sites and share best practices with peers.
- Responsible for client and/or site meetings, including all report outs, RFPs, and overall client-centric business metrics.
- Evaluates all QuadMed programs in relation to overall client scorecard and ensures that each program performs and delivers on expected ROI.
- Promotes, enables, and executes on continuous improvement activity within the organization and is accountable for outcomes.
- Supports and promotes customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to advocates, customers, industry, and community.
- Travel required to visit centers and clients
All assigned QuadMed clients and centers
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Healthcare Administration, Nursing or related field (or experience in lieu of education)
- A clinical degree (LPN, RN, BSN, APP) preferred but not required
- 5 years clinic/practice management experience
- Experience in account management preferred
- Experience with business and client relations with a solid foundation of business acumen to help drive solutions for health plan initiative preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- CPR certification required for those with clinical education or licensure
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to demonstrates understanding of client's business and healthcare relative to QM’s core competencies
- Knowledge and understanding of industry and healthcare trends
- Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build a strong sense of common purpose aligning with mission and vision, across all work groups
- Ability to build relationships by acting as a trusted advisor and inspiring confidence to support the objectives of QuadMed and client success
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills along with the ability to listen, understand and influence
- Projects management skills – able to champion organizational innovation and improve innovation capabilities across the team
- Understands and supports the primary care physician model and maintain an overall knowledge of clinical services; maintain the knowledge and ability to evaluate overall clinical services as it relates to operations, revenue, quality, care delivery, and compliance
- Ability to respond effectively and meet time deadlines and perform effectively and decisively under pressure. Must have a proven track record of being self-motivated and successfully managing multiple projects within deadlines.
- Possesses strong computer skills including experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.