Postal Account ManagerApply Job ID 20839 Date posted Oct.. 13, 2021 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Postal Account Manager is responsible for optimizing the customer, company and postal strategy across the platform to achieve all objectives and outcomes. This role will perform independent analysis of customer and company postal marketing strategies and leverage company solutions to drive customer’s brand.
- Optimize customer postal strategy across platform to achieve all customer objectives and outcomes using unique and creative customer specific approaches
- Optimize company strategy across platform to achieve all company objectives and outcomes
- Conduct independent analysis of the customer’s postal specifications in order to leverage the company solutions to drive customers brand and marketing strategies.
- Drive company strategies through all deliverables
- Develop and cultivate customer relationships for a mutually beneficial business partnership
- Apply specialized knowledge of all aspects of postal and marketing services to make autonomous decisions on behalf of the customers for Quad and USPS (For example: Shift work between locations, Adjust Postal Specifications, Delay Mail, Prepare and Submit Exceptions to USPS, Shut/Start Production Equipment and Job Engineering)
- Uses independent discretion to negotiate solutions that impact Customers general business operations (For example, offer different placement for print savings, rebates or postal incentives)
- Track Postal profitability; conduct routine internal and external business reviews to make recommendations to optimize the marketing strategies for both the customer and Quad
- Manage vendor (list houses and list brokers) relationships on behalf of the customer providing end to end solutions
- Consult and educate on overall Postal matters (For example, Industry Changes, Regulatory Impact, etc.)
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: High School Diploma. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: Three years’ experience in postal, customer service or print environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and balance a number of Customer Accounts
- Ability to successfully analyze problems, drawing valid conclusions and make recommendations
- Ability to travel in and out-of-state to customers for onsite consultation
- Proficient with math applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of print industry and processes
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.