Product Manager - Client TechnologyApply Job ID 21352 Date posted Jan.. 07, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Our Client Technology team is looking for a Product Manager to oversee multiple software platforms. This person will be responsible for implementation and support of the platforms as well as guide their development. This position will report to the Client Technology team’s Director of Product Management and might have one or more direct reports. Organizational and communication skills are essential to success in this role, which will coordinate frequently with other teams at Quad and interact with Quad’s customers regularly. Some travel will be required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with Client Technology team’s solutions architects on the direction and strategy for software platforms
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers and other team members to shape roadmap and features
- Defining requirements and setting priorities for development teams, including participation in Agile ceremonies
- Working with developers to ensure that deadlines are met and quality is excellent
- Assisting with the discovery process at Quad customers
- Writing statements of work and reviewing contracts
- Providing documentation for software platforms
- Implementing software platforms with customers
- Supporting platforms after implementation
- Coordinating with other Quad teams who serve the same customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in management, operational leadership, product management or project management
- Strong project management skills and business acumen.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Proven track record of initiating and maintaining relationships within all levels of a complex organization
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion efforts
- Background in software development preferred
- Experience in Agile methodologies and frameworks preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.