Product Solutions ManagerApply Job ID 17877 Date posted Sep. 16, 2020 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Product Solutions Manager is responsible for managing implementations and training of the clients (internal & external) once a software solution has been selected to be used. The Product Solutions Manager will ensure all implementation tasks are completed on time and that all specifications are clearly communicated to our internal and external clients. This position will be the subject matter expert for the platform assigned.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES SCOPE
- Subject matter expert and primary point of contact for all inquiries for assigned software platform for both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of company’s product suite along with proprietary and third party data to fluently communicate with users/clients regarding system support, training and troubleshooting.
- Create project plan and manage implementation of assigned software platform for all customer integrations.
- Provide ongoing training and support post implementation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the sales process by participating in customer demonstrations of assigned software platform.
- Assist with writing customer statement of work for all RFP’s that include assigned software platform.
- Collaborate with development team to research and document user reported issues/bugs to determine the severity level and internal path for efficient resolution.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of external client business models and custom functionality within the software platform.
- Create, write and edit end-user training materials, tip sheets, training programs, release notes and other required documentation.
- Proofread and edit support documentation to ensure clarity, accuracy, and conformance to style guides and standards.
- Verify the user documentation against the software user interface to ensure accuracy. Advise on necessary edits.
- Primary Trainer for internal team training in-person, WebEx and/or telephone. This includes the creation of training programs.
- Ability to interact/communicate effectively with users, analysts, developers and support personnel when troubleshooting, training, gathering information/feedback and creating documentation.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, project management or equivalent required.
- Experience with Visio, OmniGraffle.
- Content Management Solutions experience required.
- Continuous Improvement and Lean Certification is preferred.
- Previous experience in a client facing role is preferred.
- Previous Help Desk experience is beneficial.
- Previous software training experience is beneficial.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to develop a competence with proprietary software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with both internal and external customers
- Strong presentation “demo or training” skills
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Proven track record as a project manager with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to display professional and courteous behavior in potentially stressful situations
- Ability to exercise good judgment when responding to internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.