Product Specialist - WorkfrontApply Job ID 19200 Date posted May. 03, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Our Enterprise Business Solutions team is seeking a Product Specialist for our Sussex location. The Product Specialist will work closely with the Workfront Product Team to support Workfront across the organization. This team has the responsibility for being the primary subject matter experts for consultation, configuration, upgrades, technical assistance, and user management.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Management, or related field.
- One year experience in Workfront, one year experience in Technical Support. Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher in lieu of preferred experience.
- Workfront System Administrator Certification is a plus. In lieu of certification, candidate must satisfactorily complete Workfront System Administrator Boot Camps (Introductory and Intermediate) immediately upon hire.
- An entrepreneurial spirt with a selfmotivated, consultative approach.
- Professional attitude, image, demeanor, confidentiality.
- Heavy emphasis on account management, project management and implementation management with frequent customer interaction.
- Proficient planning and organization skills, initiative, accountability, and detailed oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong problemsolving skills, a willingness to actively contribute within a team environment, and a passion for technology.
- Able to use judgment and independent thinking in the resolution of issues and in the interpretation of data.
- Must present examples of the ability to meet deadlines and manage a project through completion, and show competence with time management, deadlines, and multiple projects
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.