Sales ExecutiveApply Job ID 17896 Date posted Nov. 24, 2020 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad has created a brand-new Permanent Display, Signage, Décor, and Store within a Store visual marketing operation. This new In-store team will help design, prototype, produce and provide customer support for all of the United States Retail and CPG accounts. As the enterprise grows, you will work with the growing National and International Quad In-store team to bring in new accounts and build depth in existing enterprise accounts. This is an exciting time at Quad to be part of a growing division and contribute to accounts looking for three-dimensional design expertise.
- Dedicated to building a new book of business and driving profitable sales in the In-Store space
- Build sales presentations and engage with the buyers of brand and retail who purchase POP
- Keep records by account daily in Salesforce and forecast sales by month
- Help create an environment that is positive and aligned with Quad’s vision of being a complete resource in the B2B marketing space
- Work alongside other sales professionals on the same account and report progress weekly or bi-weekly in a team setting
- Bring in key stakeholders at Quad to help support new initiatives and help close sales
- A highly motivated and driven individual who is organized and stays on task with little supervision
- Detail-oriented and disciplined when documenting necessary facts at every stage of a customer opportunity to completion of a job
- Transparent and strong collaborative skills with the ability to work through complex business challenges
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in-person and online
- Excellent Computer Skills Needed
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Online Conference Call Software
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Design
- Minimum 8+ years of experience working in the Point of Purchase industry with Permanent Display and Signage
- Sales Portfolio Demonstrating Acrylic, Plastic, Wood, Steel, Tubing, Wire Sub-straights, and Print with examples you can talk too
- Recognized with at least 1 Award or Special Recognition in Point of Purchase for a custom design you helped sellinto a client from start to retail roll out
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.