Sales ManagerApply Job ID 25079 Date posted Jan. 23, 2023 Location Remote
The Sales Manager is responsible for identification, development and realization of profitable growth through sales of QuadMed centers and services throughout the U.S. Focus is on driving new sales and meeting personal annual goals and objectives for profitable sales revenue, closes, and sales pipeline ($2-5M annually).
Position is remote, however will involve travel
- Identifies sales opportunities that are consistent with their assigned strategy of the business and takes appropriate action to address these opportunities.
- Develops a deep sales pipeline specific to product and market responsibilities.
- Works with marketing and finance to prepare proposals and budgets in accordance with company goals and strategies, balancing growth, profitability, patient experience, and quality outcomes.
- Uses objective financial and business analysis to evaluate the returns and risks of business choices.
- Supports standard proposal process and leads standard presentation opportunities using cross functional teams as needed.
- Develops relationships with prospective clients, sales channel partners and brokers/consultants to understand future and current needs and drive revenue.
- Develops and implements initiatives, practices, and plans to capitalize on customer-focused growth and improvement opportunities.
- Collaborates with marketing and product development to ensure standard market ready strategies, messaging, tools and pricing are aligned with client’s needs and corporate strategies.
- Applies broad, cross-functional core product knowledge and resources to produce results that best fit the QuadMed strategy.
- Prioritizes and balances time, actions, resources, and initiatives to ensure accomplishment of critical results and meet sales goals.
- Uses sales documentation tools and support methodologies including QuadMed approved sales materials as assigned.
- Full scope of Quad-Med to include all geographic regions and product lines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration required
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in healthcare or insurance sales.
- Experience in the healthcare industry required.
- Prior track record of success in consultative sales to Human Resource and C-Suite executives at self-insured employers
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated strategic thinker with highly developed organizational, planning and management skills
- Demonstrated networking capabilities throughout the healthcare and broker/consulting community
- Strong selling expertise, ‘hunter’ mentality including cold calling to generate leads
- Passion for driving cross-functional integrated products
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Superior verbal and written, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels within the organization
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.