Sales Product ManagerApply Job ID 21992 Date posted May. 25, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Creating a better way. It’s more than just the philosophy we were founded on. It’s our purpose. For our employees, it means more time with patients. Unrushed visits to build meaningful relationships. And most importantly, an opportunity to empower our patients to achieve their full potential – at work and in life. Determined to make a difference? Join our health care revolution and be a part of something better.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Sales Product Manager is responsible for developing well-researched and compelling copy for new business acquisition including RFIs, RFPs, presentations and other supporting marketing collateral such as white papers, case studies, thought leadership articles, etc. This role will also work in partnership with the Content Strategist on other sales marketing projects. This role works in collaboration with sales, marketing and other internal stakeholders and partners.
- Creating and executing a Target & Key account strategy to meet and exceed the sales objectives
- Identify most profitable opportunities and continually update the Target & Key Account List
- Following up on customer requests for additional sales and marketing information.
- Developing a strategic plan with VP of Sales, and implementing the sales processes from initiation to completion; to develop, maintain, and expand on existing business with current clients.
- Developing new business strategy and marketing engagements for employer-sponsored health center market
- Supporting sales team to improve the company’s positioning for strategic aim of winning business at new, large customers
- Forecasting business accurately to the company as required
- Giving feedback to inside personnel on changes in the marketplace, market share, pricing, and competitive information
- Generating ideas for new services or products based on customer input and suggestions.
- Completing call reports within CRM platform, as well as Monthly Reports, and any additional paperwork required in a timely fashion
- Working within the expense guidelines
- Assisting with training of new sales personnel
- Attending, participating in, and planning tradeshows, seminars, and account activities in coordination with VP of Sales, COO, and other department leaders as needed.
- Supports VP of Sales and COOresponses to Requests for Proposals in compliance with detailed requirements and timelines
- Explains, simplifies, and condenses information from multiple department sources to achieve a unified voice and clarity of purpose
- Maintains content in proposal management database and coordinate periodic review
- Coordinates with subject matter experts in various business lines and departments to answer specific questions and record new information in proposals accurately
- Creates summary reports detailing debriefing notes on sales collateral and or proposals submitted to prospective clients including suggestions for improvements/enhancements to current materials, responses and/or process
- Responsible for content management for sales presentations and finalist presentations
- Maintains knowledge of all QuadMed products and services
- Creates compelling, well-researched externally facing content to support sales and marketing efforts including biographies, white papers, case studies, thought leadership articles, client testimonials, landing page copy, newsletter and web copy
- Updates and maintains infographics, biographies, organizational charts and sales presentations
- In collaboration with the digital strategist provide content updates and resource materials for the B2B website to keep content fresh
- Lead, organize, and promote key opinion leader events with VP of Sales
- Develop and implement a content marketing plan that aligns with our strategic themes, incorporating product and service messaging to convey our role as a leader in the onsite health care vertical
- Edits others’ content to ensure it always aligns to brand voice and strategy as well as conforming to rules of grammar and AP style
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business, or a related field required
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a marketing, sales, business development or communications role; some proposal writing experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong writer, editor and content strategist
- Outstanding organizational, planning and execution skills
- Possess an ability to work well under pressure and the ability to seek and synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently to produce quality work to execute and implement projects and deliverables in tight time constraints
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including diplomacy and ability to work with all levels of staff and leadership
- Expert level Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Harry Quadracci was determined to do things differently, and to do them better. In 1991, the visionary print manufacturing CEO founded QuadMed out of the belief that there had to be a better way to provide his employees with access to affordable, high-quality health care. And what started as doing the right thing, ended up sparking a health care revolution. Now 30 years later, we partner with employers across the nation to provide value-driven health and wellness services in or near the workplace. With a focus on breaking down cost, access and quality barriers, we empower employees and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.