Salesforce AdministratorApply Job ID 22578 Date posted Jun. 01, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the configuration, administration, and implementation of continuous improvements to our Salesforce platform. You will gather requirements and feedback, recommend and design scalable best practice solutions and implement business initiatives. You should be comfortable with change management and governance and have the ability to communicate, prioritize, and manage all aspects of a Salesforce project.
- Collaborate with and support stakeholders to define and prioritize requirements and use cases.
- Manage architecture improvements including but not limited to customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts.
- Proactively analyze the Salesforce platform design/workflows to identify opportunities for efficiency, scalability, automation, etc.
- Translate requirements into user stories and partner with IT team on implementation.
- Assist in configuring and testing platform functionality within Quad’s business applications.
- Liaise between business/user group representatives and system development personnel during development efforts.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Effectively drive projects to completion and implementation.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve user issues with the Salesforce platform
- Drive data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed.
- Collaborate with other systems/business teams to understand possible integration of related applications and develop related strategic plans.
- Stay up to date on Salesforce platform enhancements and features and apply them to our org.
- Ensure proper documentation is in place, including functional specifications. Create and distribute user facing release notes.
- Provide guidance on platform methods and best practices.
- Salesforce Administrator Certified
- 3+ years of experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include the creation of Salesforce Lightning Apps., Lightning components, Lightning page layouts, permission sets, profiles, custom fields, and formula fields.
- 3+ years of Microsoft Suite experience
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Azure for creating and prioritizing user stories with IT.
- Ability to work with data integration (Experience with Oracle, LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, and/or Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) is preferred)
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Agile methodology background
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.