Senior Financial Analyst – FP&AApply Job ID 25385 Date posted Mar. 14, 2023 Location Remote
Quad Med is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A to join our Financial Planning & Analytics team! The Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A serves as the liaison for finance to the sales, operations, and product development teams to provide analysis and strategic recommendations to internal customers, existing clients and potential clients. The Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A will be an integral part of the business development process, contributing to the development of pricing strategy, developing different scenarios to understand risk / reward and responding to client request for proposals. The Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A will also perform ad hoc analysis and assist in the preparation of annual budgets, monthly variance analysis and periodic business forecasts.
- Leads the preparation of the financial information and pricing for existing clients and requests for proposals submitted by brokers, consultants, and potential clients
- Supports systems to track metrics / key performance indicators to measure success and deliver profitable business growth
- Participates in the annual strategic plan process and support the leadership team with data and analysis to build annual client budgets
- Business partner to assigned clients and internal departments
- Performs ROI, payback and other analytics to support strategic decision making
- Evaluates and recommends pricing and performance guarantees
- Ensures integrity of financial data supplied by the FP&A team to other areas of the business and to external stakeholders
- Prepares expected ROI analysis, quarterly and annual customer experience data reviews, and quantify financial impact of QuadMed services
- Assists in the preparation of client facing presentations. Attend client meetings to present data findings and/or educates account teams on the “so-what” of the data
- Leads the review of QuadMed profitability and provides recommendations to improve QuadMed’s financial performance
- Prepares monthly variance analysis for assigned clients and communicate results to internal stakeholders
- Participates in process improvement initiatives both internal and external to Finance/Accounting to identify and eliminate non-value-added activities
- Prepares ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in finance or accounting
- Minimum five (5) years business analytics experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong research and analytic skills (manage, interpret, correlate, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of internal and external contacts.
- Professional presence and strong business acumen
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, manage multiple tasks and projects, sharp attention to detail, adjust to changing circumstances and organize time efficiently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Power BI is a nice to have
- Ability to create models based on various scenarios/possibilities
- Internally motivated self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and an extremely fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.