Senior Marketing StrategistApply Job ID 18758 Date posted Feb. 11, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Senior Marketing Strategist is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to successfully launch new client sites as well as developing comprehensive marketing and communications plans focused on driving health center utilization, patient engagement, overall patient and client satisfaction with the health center, and client retention.
The senior strategist also functions as a department resource to support the professional development of the marketing team, leveraging a depth of marketing expertise to elevate the work product of the entire department for the benefit of the organization and our clients.
Corporate office is located in Sussex, WI however open to remote.
- Responsible for developing strategies and implementing multi-channel tactics to drive health center utilization, patient engagement, and health improvement outcomes.
- Provide marketing and communication support for the launch of new clients/health centers including point of purchase materials and events including open houses.
- Function as a marketing subject matter expert within the marketing team to elevate the caliber of work generated by the department and to help increase the overall skillset of the team.
- Partner regularly with Client Operations Managers (COM) on client retention strategies.
- Actively participate with the COM and client support team in the development of quarterly and annual client reports; specifically assisting with storytelling, presentation and coaching for optimal presentation success.
- Function as the primary marketing representative for the client support team and the primary point of contact for the client for marketing support.
- Provide marketing and communication support for health center events including wellness activities, health fairs, open houses, etc.
- Develop annual client and patient communication strategy to support the health center strategic plan and annual goals in accordance with the client’s marketing budget.
- Prepare creative briefs to provide guidance for the creative team in order to execute marketing deliverables as reflected in the client marketing and communications plan..
- Working with the COM and client team actively identify testimonials and stories for internal and external use.
- Track and monitor marketing and communication programs and effectiveness and identify trends and improvement strategies, as well as managing client budgets.
- Continually strive to identify and implement work processes for the department that drive operational efficiencies and improve the quality of support provided by the department.
- Partner with recruiting as appropriate to develop localized strategies for finding the best talent.
- Maintain client websites and patient portals with specific client information including hours of operation, providers, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 7 years in a marketing or communications role
- Prior health care experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Outstanding communication, organizational, planning and execution skills
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.