Senior Project ManagerApply Job ID 25235 Date posted Jan. 24, 2023 Location Remote
The primary role of the Senior Project Manager is to successfully manage individual Client relationships and projects on behalf of the Client and Quad. Responsible for managing multiple marketing/communication projects from beginning to end, overseeing multiple schedules, and deliverables, while leading them effectively and profitably throughout the execution of work.
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact with Clients
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the Client’s business objectives
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists
- Ability to understand and identify opportunities for continued growth
- Understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve the Client’s marketing goals
- Manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Meet tight deadlines within established budgets
- Identify process challenges and work with internal leadership to solve
- Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/report
- Work effectively to manage work across internal business units
- Build and maintain client relationships with low-and-mid level management
- Suggest opportunities to the Director Client Services to educate the client on Quad's services - directly or through the Client Services team
- Ensure the Client is satisfied with the performance of our Client Services Team and level of service
- Keep management informed regularly of events/issues that could impact client relationships
- Ensure the team adheres to established processes and procedures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of the Client’s services
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis. Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience including: retail marketing, corporate marketing department, and advertising agency
- Experience with site migration for a corporate affairs team moving content from one platform to another platform is preferred
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager is preferred
- Strong background in project management concepts, methodologies, and tools
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media, and digital
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices, and proven ability to communicate and implement
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to the Clients' needs and issues
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve the Client’s marketing goals
- Ability to handle many issues, items, and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in a prioritized sequence
- Ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem-solving
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.