Social Media CoordinatorApply Job ID 20533 Date posted Sep. 15, 2021 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Social Media Coordinator contributes to all aspects of social media and content marketing efforts, using B2B best practices through social channels such as, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and others. This role will be responsible for monitoring, engaging, building awareness, and supporting demand creation. This role also supports content strategy and management, and partner with content and digital marketing teams to execute cohesive content messaging and strategies across all channels. This role is also responsible for monitoring and sharing relevant content positioning Quad as a leader and expert in the Marketing Solutions space, actively supporting and promoting Quad’s involvement with industry and marketing events.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy and apply B2B best practices.
- Collaborate with content marketing, digital marketing, events team and other corporate stakeholders to develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and others.
- Manage day-to-day social media execution across channels, setting goals, monitoring, analyzing, optimizing, and reporting against KPIs.
- Collaborate with marketing team on social media calendar and related project requirements, scheduling and campaign integration.
- Monitors social media channels for industry trends and offers sound recommendations accordingly.
- Applies current SEO methodologies within social strategy.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments. Monitor social postings.
- Assist with educating Quad sales teams or other Quad employees on best practices; support improving profiles or lead-gen initiatives.
- Maintain a solid understanding of Quad’s value proposition, brands, products and services, markets and target audiences.
- Strong partnership with corporate communications and investor relations to support employee engagement, corporate investor relations as needed.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing or equivalent related experience is preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in social media marketing, preferably in B2B environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills, including the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work assignments simultaneously without compromising schedules or budgets
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Effective critical thinking skills with ability to make sound decisions with little oversight
- Flexible and able to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment; adaptable to change
- Ability to successfully work independently and collaborate with people at all levels of the company
- The ideal candidate must be able to think strategically and communicate effectively
- Ability to travel when necessary; work both onsite or remotely
- Strong presentation and meeting management skills.
- Proficient in use of software application such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Additional expertise a plus:
- Experience creating PPC ads using Google AdWords or equivalent.
- B2B agency or brand experience
- Experience with Pardot (or similar marketing automation platform) – Creation of Landing pages, forms, email blasts, and marketing lists, etc.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.