Sr. Account ManagerApply Job ID 22421 Date posted May. 09, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Reporting to the Account Director or Account Supervisor, the Senior Account Manager demonstrates strong client management skills, successful team collaboration across disciplines, consistent management of creative campaigns, project outputs and timelines, as well as contributing to monthly client financials and billing. They are building their skills as a leader, storyteller and manager helping Periscope be a valuable creative business partner to our clients.
*** This role can be fully remote, or hybrid based out of one of our locations in NYC, Chicago, or Minneapolis***
- Contribute to existing and emerging client relationships with confidence, transparency and empathy understanding both the client’s and agency’s vision and business objectives.
- Leverage relevant business data and insights into everything we do ensuring our strategic, creative and integrated experiences answer the business challenge and creative brief resulting in strong upside for our clients and a strong case study for the agency.
- Manage a variety of client and creative opportunities balancing project outputs and performance outcomes with precision and great energy.
- Create an environment and team dynamic bringing category knowledge to the strategic and creative process and team helping them influence brilliant idea platforms that bring people closer to our client’s brands.
- Learn to become a champion and defender of the agency’s work devoting quality time to the pre-selling, selling and post-selling of our ideas and products to clients.
- Strengthen how to apply critical thinking—the language of solution building to everything we do. Combine this with the agility and anticipation that builds client trust.
- Mentor junior team members through inspiration, empowerment and setting a strong example, not through criticism.
- Uphold and deliver our agency’s core beliefs to strengthen our culture, our work and attract people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our agency.
Skills & Abilities
- Experience in leading and maintaining an account providing strong client management service while maximizing opportunities and outcomes.
- Learning to apply client management, negotiation, solutioning and troubleshooting skills in day-to-day account activities.
- Sharpening leadership skills and ability to effectively manage and motivate a team across disciplines to stay on task and on budget.
- Ability to influence and sell incredible work while proactively supporting the agency’s POV throughout the process.
- Communicate effectively with different types of people across agency and client disciplines.
- A great listener, quality taskmaster with a passion for our business.
Additional Company Information
Periscope and Quad are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Periscope and Quad do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic
information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Periscope and Quad also prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.