Sr. Digital StrategistApply Job ID 23131 Date posted Aug. 24, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Senior Digital Strategist is responsible for creating strategic digital media plans on behalf of Quad media clients. A successful Senior Digital Strategist provides meaningful strategy and a high level of service to assigned accounts. The Senior Digital strategist maintains a collaborative relationship with the Director of Digital Media, helping to identify and craft team vision, capabilities and process improvements.
- Drive overall digital media strategy and recommendations, aligning with client business goals and integrated media plan
- Work with internal staff to accurately launch and maintain campaigns on behalf of Quad Media clients
- Contribute to the development of client presentations, providing digital expertise based on the topic of discussion
- Support the Integrated Planning Team in client presentations, owning and presenting all content related to digital
- Ability to communicate roles of different digital channels within a connections strategy, their rationale and corresponding impact to a campaign
- Conduct ongoing optimizations and performance reporting, including the ability to provide meaningful insights that make a connection between paid media campaigns and client business
- Responsible for vendor discovery and negotiations
- Provide mentorship and/or management of team members
- Analyze and interpret relevant industry trends, developing appropriate POV documents to educate clients and internal stakeholders
- Monitor campaign performance through regular delivery reporting, ensuring buys are properly executed and troubleshoot issues that arise alongside Digital Analyst
- Collaborate with leadership and peers to develop solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency, tools, and systems, and improve current workflows
- Represent Quad Media to vendor reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles/tactics for plan consideration
- Participate in new business activities as assigned, including the development of RFP responses, proposals and presentations
- Bachelor's degree (communications, marketing, advertising or business)
- Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience in digital media planning, buying or execution
- Any certificates in Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics, The Trade Desk Edge, Facebook Blueprint, Microsoft Ads and IAB Digital Media Planning & Buying a bonus but not required
- Understanding of digital media platform management tools. Experience with Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, The Trade Desk and Facebook Business Manager
- Understanding of the importance of programmatic, paid social and paid search within the media plan
- Expert knowledge of the different ways digital media is purchased, including experience with direct buying and vendor negotiations
- Expertise in identifying and forecasting emerging trends in the digital marketing ecosystem
- Strong analytical capabilities with aptitude for determining the optimal ways to setup, deliver, troubleshoot, and QA campaigns.
- Ability to convert and implement strategic plans into tactical executions
- Superior oral and written communication skills; focused on fostering strong, collaborative relationships
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Ability to “tell a story” and present well-considered ideas and solutions through well-thought-out presentations with meaningful facts, insights and visuals.
- High comfort level leading brainstorms and ideation
- Ability to work with a team to think strategically and act tactically in order to align Quad's services with customer needs
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.