Sr. Research AnalystApply Job ID 21162 Date posted Dec. 07, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad Media Analytics is seeking a highly motivated, experienced individual to join our team as a Senior Research Analyst. In this position, they will engage in research problem solving and deliver actionable research insights to multiple departments and associates by leveraging multiple and extensive first and third party data sources and presenting the information in a clear and concise fashion to internal and external clients as needed.
- We are looking for a dynamic market researcher to join our Research and Consumer Insights team. The candidate should exhibit the following skills and qualities:
- Understand and communicate to multiple levels of the organization customer trends and performance within key product categories/departments and identify differences between banner/ market trends.
- Lead and perform media mix trend analysis, media usage analysis and consumer media preference research, etc.
- Provide actionable insights for numerous accounts by understanding data availability, the consumer journey, client needs and how to present and position the information most effectively.
- Optimize research, analytics and data extraction processes to improve quality and efficiency of marketing deliverables.
- Own all phases of project work, including construction of research and analytical frameworks and templates, partnering with internal and external teams, analyzing and summarizing in writing findings, results, and actionable insights.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- BA/BS degree in advertising, marketing or business with experience in primary and / or secondary research, and 1-5 years of experience in retail advertising and / or marketing agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication, spreadsheet, and Power Point skills, and the ability to synthesize complex data into simple presentations
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.