Sr. Social Media StrategistApply Job ID 22889 Date posted Jul.. 22, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Senior Social Media Strategist will lead strategic development and tactical initiatives across our client base, serving as lead social media counsel to account staff and external clients. As part of the Strategy & Activation team, the Senior Social Media Strategist will support growth of both organic and new business opportunities within the social media space. Primary responsibilities include strategic planning / growth of client organic social media activation, internal education across the organization on innovation and opportunity within the social arena, knowledge sharing and internal communications with the expectation to drive social media adoption making it a core competency of the organization. While the role focuses primarily on organic social media, the Senior Social Media Strategist should also understand paid advertising across social platforms. Additionally, the strategist will help clients define KPIs and continuously refine the strategy based on results by analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns. The successful Senior Social Media Strategist will provide a high level of service to assigned accounts, navigating the complexities of social media to provide a seamless, accurate, and accountable media experience.
- Counsel external clients on organic social media strategies
- Ideate, create & implement editorial content calendars across applicable platforms
- Nurture social media communities through daily monitoring, publishing and engagement.
- Identify content trends on digital initiatives drawing on your knowledge of copywriting, video and graphic design, and social media channel nuances and audience behavior
- Drive organic social media strategy and recommendations, with the ability to present recommendation to clients
- Compile and analyze content performance (both qualitative and qualitative insights) and recommend high level growth opportunities for social media buys
- Ability to communicate digitally with a high level of precision to reflect the brand persona in a timely manner with the ultimate goal of fostering brand loyalty and grow affinity
- Understand and embrace the expectation that social media operates outside of traditional business hours.
- Ability to use online listening, curating, publishing and measurement platforms and tools effectively.
- Monitor campaign performance through regular delivery reporting, ensuring posts are properly executed and troubleshoot issues that arise
- Collaborate with leadership and peers to develop solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency, tools, and systems, and improve current workflows
- Represent Quad Media to vendor reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles/tactics for plan consideration
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with social media strategy & implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, marketing, advertising, or business)
- Understanding of the digital / social media landscape with a focus on the evolving consumer use, privacy regulations and targeting capabilities.
- Experience with social media platform management tools.
- Strong understanding of social media copywriting, editorial calendars, content ideation and mapping, brand persona, and customer service.
- Expertise in identifying and forecasting emerging trends in the digital content space.
- Ability to convert and implement strategic plans into tactical ones.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to grow the offering from the ground-up.
- Ability to “tell a story” and present well-considered ideas and solutions through well-thought-out presentations with meaningful facts, insights and visuals.
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Superior oral and written communication skills; focused on fostering strong, collaborative relationships.
- High comfort level leading brainstorms and ideation and filling up whiteboards.
- Ability to inform, educate and influence staff to support goals and objectives.
- Ability to work with a team to think strategically and act tactically in order to align Quad's services with customer needs.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media and digital.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.