StrategistApply Job ID 20526 Date posted Sep. 07, 2021 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Brand Strategist is a strategic partner who brings a broad business perspective and understanding of the consumer to the art of brand positioning, communication strategy, marketing and multi-channel program development. The ideal candidate is an effective storyteller able to make a persuasive story both internally and externally, and is seen as a smart, cross-functional creative thinker and partner. The Brand Strategist will manage and lead individual projects, as well as collaborate on specific businesses as required.
- A curious thinker with a passion for the business
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong data gathering and insight miner
- Able to work/communicate effectively with different types of people
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A strong storyteller with a presence in the room
- Possess good business acumen and understand how extraordinary marketing can impact client business
ABOUT THE GIG:
- Understand brand positioning development, qualitative/quantitative research and validation, and data/research methodologies and analysis
- Use relentless curiosity to unearth the consumer truths that lead to fearless creative
- Dive into traditional and non-traditional research, find inspirational and compelling stories within the data
- Have a voice. Be on the pulse of what’s happening in culture, clients’ business categories and consumer needs, and share those trends and insights with your teams often
- Passionate about exploring new research methods, look to non-traditional sources to find unique insights and push our thinking
- Bring your diverse perspectives to how we solve problems and approach our clients’ challenges
- Active participation in agency new business
- Be nimble and open to learning new skills, performing new tasks and wearing new hats as needed
- This role reports to a Strategy Director
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
2+ years of relevant experience in strategy development, research, social strategy and/or data analysis
We’re open to a range of professional experiences as long as you can tell the story of how those skills connect to the role
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION:
Periscope and Quad are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Periscope and Quad do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Periscope and Quad also prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Create customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.