Strategy DirectorApply Job ID 18972 Date posted Mar.. 12, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
With an opportunity to work remotely or out of one of our three locations in Minneapolis, MN, Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX, the Strategy Director is an effective leader with deep business knowledge and expertise in developing game-changing strategies that fuel big ideas and omnichannel programs. They are responsible for driving business success for our clients and top-line growth for the agency. They work closely with analytics, account, creative and media to create impactful, integrated and measurable idea platforms that help our clients win. This highly effective, results-oriented, brand and agency leader plays a critical role in developing enterprise-wide perspectives on insight development, cultural trends, innovative marketing strategies and channel engagements that bring brands closer to people’s hearts.
ABOUT THE GIG:
- Serves as a strategic business leader and takes accountability in helping grow that business
- Develops ideas and connections that can be locally and globally implemented demonstrating a deep understanding of the communication lifecycle and consumer experience
- Partners with other account and creative leaders to guide clients toward innovative omnichannel solutions
- Translates strategic discoveries into inspiring briefs and roadmaps for our teams and clients
- Collaborates with internal teams to motivate, create, and implement short and long-term marketing strategies that help our clients win
- Proactively identifies new opportunities for client growth, and enforce processes and best practices across all engagements
- Leads proposals, pitches, and strategic thought leadership initiatives
- Perform other duties from time to time to meet the changing needs of the agency
- Effective leader
- Curious thinker
- Strategic debater
- Persuasive storyteller
- Master of strategic reduction
- Collaborative partner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years with solid skills in all core areas of account planning, including research and insights, business strategy, media, connections, analytics, cultural trends, digital, social and retail strategies
- Advertising agency experience preferred
- Experience growing a brand or business and working collaboratively across departments and partner agencies
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a deadline-driven process
- Strong self-motivated and self-starting personality
Periscope and Quad are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Periscope and Quad do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Periscope and Quad also prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Create customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.