Technical Product SpecialistApply Job ID 23019 Date posted Aug. 16, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Technical Product Specialist is to manage the different application needs of our client. The ideal candidate must have SharePoint experience and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to assess, recommend and implement improvements in current Marketing department use of SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and AEM Digital Asset Manager
- Work with SharePoint / Microsoft Teams users to understand and document pain points
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in the Marketing department
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding of collaborators to existing SharePoint repositories
- White glove support to Marketing stakeholder to increase satisfaction
- Holds training and office hours to educate and resolve issues with Marketing users
- Meet with the client on a regular basis (via Zoom) to provide status updates on the different applications and reporting
- Take meeting notes and keep track of action items
- Create and update documentation
- Support new applications as needed
- Ensure client is satisfied with performance of our Team and level of service.
- Strong experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams content management best practices (not a developer)
- Excellent communications skills across internal associates and external agencies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Works well with cross-functional team of both business and technical stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients' needs and issues
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.