Traveling Nurse PractitionerApply Job ID 26151 Date posted Oct. 02, 2023 Location Remote
QuadMed is currently seeking a Family/Adult Nurse Practitioner Float for coverage in our QuadMed Clinics located in the Midwest and/or East region.
Fulltime opportunities available! *Must be comfortable with majority of time spent traveling nationally to provide coverage in-clinic.
Multistate licensure required. Primary states for licensure are Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana and/or Texas upon hire.
- Provides comprehensive clinical patient care through interviewing, examining and treating associates and their dependents in order to meet their health and wellness needs
- Prescribes appropriate medical treatment and clinical medications for patients and orders studies, tests and ancillary care services as required
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral
- Actively engage in quality improvement, leadership and compliance
- National travel required
- The successful candidate will have completed a Master’s Degree level Nurse Practitioner from an accredited college/university.
- At least three years primary care practice experience required
- Experience working with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Background in working with pediatric patients strongly preferred
- Phlebotomy experience, may be required at times
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Active and unrestricted applicable licensure
- CPR Certification
- NPI & DEA
- Current National Board Certification
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of growth and development, and pathophysiology of disease processes, specific to age groups served
- Ability to work independently
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Why work for us?
- Yearly bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 9 Paid holidays
- CME paid time off and stipend
- Malpractice and tail coverage
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.