VP Client DevelopmentApply Job ID 23467 Date posted Nov. 02, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is a marketing experience company on a journey of transformative growth. This position is a high performing solution selling leader with proven history of driving growth through development of senior and executive strategic client relationships to align Quad solutions to deliver frictionless outcomes driven Direct Marketing programs and marketing experiences including direct mail, analytics and creative services. The VP is accountable to the SVP of Direct Marketing and will work to achieve growth goals for Direct Marketing portfolio of business in direct mail, agency and enterprise services.
- Expertise in Direct Marketing and cross channel marketing to drive consumer response
- The VP will work with their team to define and deliver Direct Marketing programs to maximize attainment of Direct Marketing budgets and broader marketing budgets with assigned clients
- Financial accountability for client growth plans including salesforce compliance and weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the client portfolio opportunity pipeline
- Comprehensive understanding of Direct Marketing channel and how to cultivate programs to drive consumer response
- Responsible for strategic account planning and execution, client retention, satisfaction and growth.
- Ability to develop executive level client relationships
- Previous experience with responsibility for driving the performance and strategic direction across an assigned portfolio
- Leading cross functionally to drive operational excellence to meet client objectives on Direct Marketing and agency programs.
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant experience focused on growing existing portfolios, targeting growth areas across creative, analytics, and cross channel optimization.
- Experience leading teams tasked with business development, client services and production of best-in-class direct marketing campaigns.
- Exhibits broad and comprehensive integrated/omni-channel marketing knowledge to apply to solving the full range of possible client business challenges.
- Proven competencies in designing and implementing enterprise sales strategies that result in obtaining net new logos.
- Experienced in building and nurturing high-level, trusted advisor client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to serve in a leadership capacity, and effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated capacity for forming and advancing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- Experience in collaborating with multi-faceted teams tasked to work together for a common goal.
- Acts as an agent of change, challenging the status quo, making decisions and taking tough action when called for.
- Works seamlessly in coordinating the efforts of a cross-functional team (across multiple service offerings, disciplines and locations)
- Acts with energy to finish everything he/she starts without losing site of the bottom line.
- Understands and navigates the will and climate of the organization to get things done.
- Is politically astute and knows who and where to go to get what he/she requires.
- Knows the audience and how to present views and arguments to achieve results.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.