VP, Experience Design PlanningApply Job ID 22246 Date posted Apr.. 29, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
You inspire those around you and look for inspiration from those you collaborate with. You relentlessly connect dots to help others see the complete picture. You search for the “yes”. You practice unflinching courage, unending patience, and unyielding collaboration. You care. You challenge. You elevate. You are a builder who embraces the opportunity to create something the world hasn’t yet seen.
The VP, Director, Experience Design provides senior leadership to the team responsible for driving performance through data-driven orchestration of the right brand actions, in the right moments, for the right audiences:
- Brand Actions: What must the brand do to act on identified cultural, behavioral, and emotional truths
- Moments: Opportunities to win by connecting messaging with the most relevant contexts, mindsets, and times of day people are most receptive
- Audiences: The people we love, those we seek to create frictionless marketing experiences in order to allow them to engage and act.
The ideal candidate possesses robust analytical and research skills, superior communication abilities, and expertise in understanding consumer needs, and cultural trends, and growth opportunities. A thinker who understands when, where, and how we can best motivate people to act; who can develop a clear strategy that leverages insights; and who can communicate it clearly to our clients and our internal, inter-agency, and marketplace partners. And then works to help ensure that the connections strategy is brought to life through media plan development and execution.
- Understanding of the wealth of quantitative and qualitative data available in order to develop insights that can lead to differentiating and effective connections strategies
- Help create, implement and support the marketing experience planning process and operational best practices across the team and within the department
- Collaborate with leadership and peers to develop solutions that will improve current workflows
- Participate in new business activities, including the development of RFP responses, proposals and presentations
- Effectively motivate, lead and train team members while fostering accountability and ownership; marshal resources, as necessary, to ensure work is completed accurately and timely
- Contribute to leading advancements in the analysis and interpretation of data trends and develop improvement solutions
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant work experience in connections or communications planning and/or strategic media planning.
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, marketing, advertising, or business preferred).
- Ability to convert client direction into insights and meaningful business impacts
- High comfort level leading brainstorms and ideation, with an eye on follow-through and executional excellence
- Expertise in understanding and thought leadership of the roles each channel will play in the marketing experience
- Expertise in identifying, forecasting, and formulating POV documents regarding emerging trends in the consumer and available touchpoint ecosystem
- Passion for a purpose-driven, team-oriented, client-first, cross-functional culture
- Possess a desire for excellence and a passion to succeed in a rapid-paced, deadline-committed environment where everyone is expected to be hands-on
- Superior oral and written communication skills with VP and C-suite executives internally and externally; focused on fostering strong, collaborative relationships
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.