Web SpecialistApply Job ID 23285 Date posted Sep. 20, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Assist in assembling, proofing, and maintaining online product pages within the web production team including but not limited to image assets, adherence to client brand standard and style guides, and enforce product data integrity, consistency, and product page functionality by reviewing all product attributes
- Use various tools including a content management and digital asset management system to monitor workflow, productivity, proof digital content, retrieve assets and resources, and execute daily responsibilities
- Manage time, resources, and knowledge of SOPs to meet or exceed Client’s KPIs
- Exhibit a positive, proactive, and problem-solving outlook
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in English, journalism, or experience in related field
- Previous experience working in a high volume, deadline driven production environment working with a content management system and content approval workflow
- Self-motivated, strong attention to detail, organize work effectively, adaptable to change
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with ability to collaborate with team and client
- Strong researching and troubleshooting skills to identify/resolve issues with existing/new products
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, HTML
- Excellent knowledge of various web platforms, applications, and technologies
- Working knowledge of an Enterprise Content Management system
- Understanding of the web publishing process, use of images and video, search optimization, and an eye for effective web layout and design
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.