Freelance Digital DesignerApply Job ID 15722 Date posted Oct. 28, 2019 Location Walker, Michigan Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Translate business goals, designs and initiatives into compelling, innovative, and clear digital communication
- Idea conception and production of graphic design for a range of digital and print marketing materials
- Develop, test, and deploy responsive email campaigns
- Use research, data, and analytics insights to inform design and copywriting decisions
- Collaborate with creative and digital team members to ideate and execute digital assets that adhere to brand guidelines
- Perform quality assurance on all deliverables
- Strive to stay up-to-date on the latest production techniques and creative designs being used in the industry
- 3+ years of digital design experience
- Utilize strong visual communication and design skills to translate marketing or informational content into functional deliverables in a variety of media
- Must have an understanding of web design, such as: creating responsive design, using HTML5 semantic tags and valid front-end markup
- Ability to work with a team to develop and maintain project timelines
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects across varying media
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- HTML and CSS coding experience, including responsive design a plus
- Self-motivated and proactive to identify opportunity and initiate growth in emerging areas
- Well organized with a very strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Team player that can also work well independently
- Strong Excel skills
- Proofreading and excellent grammar skills a plus
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.