Creative Account ManagerApply Job ID 14480 Date posted Jul. 19, 2019 Location Washington D.C., District of Columbia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Drive client brand and marketing strategies by conducting independent analysis of the clients’ specifications in order to leverage platform solutions
- Lead and direct internal creative team to execute all client development projects
- Develop and implement workflow processes to increase team productivity
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the client’s key executive leaders
- Manage vendor relationships on behalf of the client providing end to end solutions
- Negotiate vendor rates to meet approved client budgets
- Independently negotiate solutions with clients in order to maximize clients business portfolio with Quad
- Lead client strategy, planning and concept meetings
- Set schedules to meet client deadlines
- Communicate upcoming schedules with vendor
- Collaborate with client team members to acquire all project information required to perform work
- Ensure that creative and marketing communications solutions consistently achieve established client goals and expectations
- Mentor/Train other project team members
- Collaborate with the Client Services Manager to develop customized strategies and solutions that will meet the client’s business needs and expand our relationship
- Track profitability against client budget to ensure expectations are met
- Conduct internal and external business reviews to make recommendations to optimize the creative strategies for both the client and Quad
- Establish a strong understanding of our client’s products and their positioning in the marketplace as well as their business and industry as a whole
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing (or equivalent)
- 7-10 years of experience in an in-house creative or agency environment
- Solid understanding of the entire creative and production process
- Ability to maintain effective ongoing discussions and relationships with clients
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse creative team members
- Strong organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to analyze challenges and make good judgments given multiple considerations
- Proactive and disciplined time management approach
- Basic understanding of business accounting; experience with standard software programs such as Microsoft Excel and Word
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.