Forklift Driver - Starting at $13.13/hourApply Job ID 16056 Date posted Dec. 04, 2019 Location Waukee, Iowa Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad Waukee, IA has an opening for a Forklift Driver, responsible for the loading/unloading of semi-trailers, packaging of finished product, the servicing of production machines and maintaining accurate inventories with the use of an on board PC and RF bar coding system.
Starting Pay: $13.13/hour
- the ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously
- ability to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally,
- able to stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement,
- ability receive and follow instructions and use vision in order to identify defects.
- the ability to work a 10 or 12-hour rotating schedule, including days, nights, weekends and holidays is also required.
- must be dependable, responsible, able to work independently with minimal supervision, and be a team player in a fast paced, detail oriented production environment.
- good math, verbal and written skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs.
- good computer skills preferred
- prior forklift experience preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.