Industrial ElectricianApply Job ID 26237 Date posted Nov. 06, 2023 Location Waukee, Iowa
Quad is currently seeking an Industrial Electrician in the Waukee, IA Manufacturing plant. The ideal candidate is responsible for servicing and troubleshooting the production and support equipment within our plants. This position will include electrical project support and preventive, and predictive maintenance. The schedule will be full-time M-F, day shift for training. Dayshift- Thursday, Friday, Saturday 8 am-8 pm- 36-hour position. Competitive pay ranges from $27.50 - $36.00 per hour.
- Must be able to maintain, service, troubleshoot, and repair electrical and electronic circuitry and related components associated with production and facility equipment
- Must have basic knowledge of the electronic diagnostics of PLCs, AC/DC drive systems, and various types of computer-operated control circuitry
- Must be able to utilize electrical ladder diagrams, electronic circuitry diagrams, and software programs to modify, repair, or improve equipment functionality
- Must be able to utilize a variety of tools such as hand tools, power tools, electrical/electronic test equipment, calibration equipment, and mechanical skills.
- Must be self-motivated, have good communication skills, and working relationships with others
- Must be proficient in the repair of a wide variety of equipment
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts (8 a.m. – 8 p.m.) including days, weekends, and holidays, with some overtime required.
- A State Electrical license or a minimum of 5 years of electrical/electronic repair experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Demonstrate proficiency utilizing a personal computer, ordering parts and materials by using appropriate company purchasing requirements including computerized maintenance management systems
- Must be able to work closely with engineers, technicians, and peers to maintain electronic/electrical systems on new and specialized equipment with knowledge of the National Electrical Code and execute the most cost-effective method to fulfill customer and code requirements.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.