Distribution Technician - Forklift OperatorApply Job ID 30189 Date posted Jan. 29, 2024 Location Waukesha, Wisconsin
Quad is seeking Distribution Technicians (Forklift Operators) 2nd shift to join our Midwest Commingle Center in Waukesha, WI!
The wage range is $17.50 - $19.00+ depending on experience.
Distribution Technicians are responsible for the following:
- Freight-loading and unloading of finished products and materials from semi-trailers and auto-wrappers using a forklift.
- Inventory control- maintaining accurate inventories with the use of a PC and RF bar code scanning system.
- Warehousing- supplying machines with materials needed
- Good verbal and reading comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidates must have average to above-average computer skills and/or prior forklift experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to work 2nd, shift ( 4 pm-12 am)
- Ability to work a split shift; this is not a Mon.- Fri. schedule, you will have 5 scheduled work days and 2 days off per week – options will be discussed during the in-person interview
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.