Forklift Driver/ Distribution TechApply Job ID 15969 Date posted Nov. 22, 2019 Location Waukesha, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a second shift Distribution Technician as well as a third shift Distribution Technician to join our Commingle Facility in Waukesha, WI!
This is your opportunity to enhance your skills working with the industry’s most advanced printing equipment. Plus, with a tradition of innovation, history of strength, and supportive culture behind you, your career will be primed for advancement.
Distribution Techniciansare responsible for the following:
- Freight-loading and unloading of finished product and materials from semi-trailers and auto-wrapper using a forklift.
- Inventory Control-maintaining accurate inventories with the use of a PC and RF bar code scanning system.
- Paper Warehousing- supplying machines with materials needed for product using roll truck.
- Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidates must have average to above average computer skills and/orprior forklift experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to work 2nd Shift (4 p.m. to Midnight) with Sunday's and Monday's off or 3rd shift (Midnight to 8a.m.) with Sunday's and Wednesday's off.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.