Part-Time General Manufacturing $15 per hourApply Job ID 15968 Date posted Nov. 22, 2019 Location Waukesha, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
Entry level starting wage - $15.00 per hour
These positions may also include:
- Being involved in training and leading other crew members
- Continuous clean up and housekeeping of the production area
- Ensuring compliance with quality, safety and work rules
- Some positions may also include operation of a fork truck
Successful candidates must be able to do the following (with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Work 8-hour shifts (2nd Shift 4pm-Midnight or 3rd shift: Midnight-8am)
- Lift 10-15 pounds continuously, lift up to 70 pounds occasionally, stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement
- Receive and follow instructions
- Use vision in order to identify defects of product
- Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Manufacturing experience (such as laborer, machinist, assembly, down piling, or bindery)
- The ability to perform basic math calculations
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.