Clamp Truck Driver -Warehouse Part-timeApply Job ID 22456 Date posted May. 11, 2022 Location West Allis, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
Hours for this position will be Mon- Friday 7am – noon 25 hours per weekSome responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Completes the daily maintenance check-list at shift start
- Moves roll paper to presses, ensuring correct type and size of paper per schedule
- Removes from presses and places back in inventory unused roll paper upon completion of jobs
- Unloads trucks and rail cars of roll paper, entering accurately into inventory and placing in appropriate bays for storage.
- Checks and ensures bar code labels are correct for paper received
- Any roll paper received that is defective is properly reported and stored separately as necessary
- Loads trucks and rail cars with roll paper being transferred to other facilities
- Completes all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Works closely with the press room crews to ensure their paper needs are being met
The successful candidate must be dependable, responsible and able to work independently with minimal supervision, and be a team player in a fast paced, detail oriented production environment. This position requires good math, verbal and written skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs. Computer skills and prior forklift experience are preferred.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.