Dental ReceptionistApply Job ID 17266 Date posted Jun. 09, 2020 Location West Allis, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
- Greets patients, answers phones, takes concise telephone messages and schedules appointments
- Provides patient with all necessary registration forms, and gives instructions on completion of forms.
- Verify dental and medical insurance benefits
- Processes, codes, and completes insurance claims forms
- Uses communication skills with proper dental and medical terminology
- Performs computer skills in patient billing, transcription, scheduling, insurance claims, accounts receivables, and data entry
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Maintains supplies and equipment
- Maintains confidentiality of patient PHI and adheres to all HIPAA regulations
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent
- Receptionist and/or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience
- BLS certificate
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to be a team player, detail oriented, accurate, and efficient
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced-environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to be patient, possess compassion and uphold HIPAA standards
- Dental Terminology preferred
- Dentrix software knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
Additional Company Information:
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.