Electrician - IndustrialApply Job ID 15795 Date posted Nov. 07, 2019 Location West Allis, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Work for an Industry Leader!
Quad is adding an Electrician to our team at our West Allis, WI plant.
We offer onsite:
24 hour Fitness Center (no charge)
Medical doctors, dentists and vision professionals
- Working on Industrial Automated Equipment
- Install, troubleshoot, electrical control systems
- Basic troubleshooting, repairs and servicing of high speed printing equipment or other automated industrial production equipment
- Working with voltages up to 480 vac
- Programming of PLC's
- Installation and troubleshooting of relay and PLC, controlled equipment
- Working with AC/DC motors and drives
- Basic computer skills
- At least 3 years' experience as an Electrician
- Must be able to provide own set of hand tools
- Ability to read schematics
- Ability to understand instructions for electronic, electrical and mechanical tasks
- Must be able to work well in a team environment, as well as individually, with minimal supervision
- Must have experience or exposure in PLC programming of AC/DC Drives, Servo and Variable Frequency Drives
- Printing knowledge preferred, but not required
- Experience working in industrial maintenance is preferred
We offer excellent benefits for eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other
consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.