Industrial Electrical TechnicianApply Job ID 18330 Date posted Dec. 01, 2020 Location West Allis, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Work for an Industry Leader!
We offer onsite:
24 hour Fitness Center (no charge)
Medical doctors, dentists and vision professionals
- Working on Industrial Automated Equipment
- Install, troubleshoot, electrical control systems
- Basic troubleshooting, repairs and servicing of high speed printing equipment or other automated industrial production equipment
- Working with voltages up to 480 vac
- Installation and troubleshooting of relay and PLC, controlled equipment
- Working with AC/DC motors and drives
- Basic computer skills
- Currently working as a Maintenance Electrician/Technician, or related field equivalent experience.
- Must be able to provide own set of hand tools
- Ability to read schematics
- Ability to understand instructions for electronic, electrical and mechanical tasks
- Must be able to work well in a team environment, as well as individually, with minimal supervision
- Must be able to Maintain, and troubleshoot PLC’s, PLC ladder logic, Servo drives, Variable frequency drives, and electrical distribution systems.
- Ability to work a 12 hour shift, from either 7a.m.-7p.m. or 7p.m. to 7a.m. Rotation from days to nights is once per year.
- Printing knowledge preferred, but not required
- Experience working in industrial maintenance is preferred
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.