Lead Business Analyst - Postal SolutionsApply Job ID 18293 Date posted Nov. 19, 2020 Location West Allis, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Postal Solutions, Quads’ division that provides data-driven strategies and services that maximize clients' marketing dollars, is seeking a Business Analyst Lead for our West Allis location. This position is highly integrated with the Postal Solutions software development team, business development and internal and external customers. They believe in providing peak performing software which has highly reliable functionality that satisfies the needs of our customer, yet focuses on the business as a whole.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Defining new tools, enhancing existing tools, and servicing and relaying those specifications to the Postal Solutions Software Development Team
- Testing the functionality/applications and integration with finishing, mailing, distribution, QTS (Quad Transportation Services) customers, etc. to help streamline and automate processes
- Creating project specifications to have new tools developed for new services to enhance our existing product line
- Supervise a team of Business Analysts
- Train and coach Business Analysts’
- Effectively develop team members and provide support for their goals.
- Supports departmental goals and initiatives.
- Lead Daily Agile team stand-ups, Weekly strategic and iteration meetings.
All of the above functions serve to provide Postal Solutions a highly automated environment where quality is the number one goal while creating tools to reduce labor, cut turn-times, and reduce costs. By being focused solely on the Postal Solutions business, it enables the personnel in this group to advance our applications and keep pace with the changes required in order to maintain and surpass industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is desired
- Prior experience acting as a liaison between End User and Programming/ Development is preferred
- Experience in preparing mailing lists or database management is a plus Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Intermediate Excel skills are required
- Must be able to work in an agile development setting with tight deadlines and weekly software releases
- Strong communication skills and analytical aptitude are required
- Must be able to work both independently as well as on a team
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.