Part time HousekeeperApply Job ID 18752 Date posted Feb. 10, 2021 Location West Allis, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
Quad is currently seeking a Part time Housekeeper to work in the West Allis, WI facility. The housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the facility according to Quad standards, on schedule, with minimal supervision.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sweep, mop, scrub, dust and vacuum facilities
- Clean, sanitize, and maintain restrooms, break and lunch areas
- Empty waste receptacles
- Clean glass and mirrors
- Check and refill all dispensers (paper and hygiene products, chemical goods)
- Use proper safegaurds to alert others of potential hazards (e.g., warning signs and safety cones)
- Notify maintenance of need for repairs/maintenance, relamping, heating and ventilating issues
- Clean carpets and floors
- Wax floors
- Other miscellaneous janitorial and housekeeping tasks, as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and climb ladders up to heights of 10 feet
- Must be able to lift from a standing position, carry and/or transport up to 15 pounds
- Able to give direction and coordinate tasks
- Must be a team player and able to work with others, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours outside of regular shifts, when needed
- Prior housekeeping experience, is preferred
We offer excellent benefits for eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.