Patient Services RepresentativeApply Job ID 18623 Date posted Jan. 21, 2021 Location West Allis, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed is seeking a Patient Services Representative to join our Call Center team based in the West Allis, WI Clinic. The Patient Services Representative answers inbound calls to support a variety of clinic operations. This includes scheduling appointments, placing outbound calls to educate and inform eligible patients about QuadMed services, and other patient related projects.
- Answers incoming patient/clinic telephone calls professionally; addresses and responds to patient/clinic inquires and requests; researches required information utilizing EMR and available resources; ensures patient/clinic needs are resolved.
- Develops and maintains positive patient/clinic staff relations; coordinates with various groups within the company to ensure patient requests and questions are handled according to SOP.
- Identifies difficult or priority issues and escalates them appropriately; ensures such issues are handled with care and immediacy.
- Performs follow up patient/clinic calls where necessary; completes call logs/documentation in a timely and accurate manner;
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding clinic benefits, RX refills, eligibility, and website.
- Answers mainline telephone calls and routes them appropriately.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required; associate’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service and/or clerical experience required
- 1 year of experience in an automated call center environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor- positive communication, team skills/cross function cooperative
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively solve problems, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, and procedures
- Expertise of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Email and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated proficiency to focus on details, handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of both internal and external clients
- Typing skills of 45-50 WPM
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more!
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.