Poly Wrapper OperatorApply Job ID 19205 Date posted Apr. 09, 2021 Location West Allis, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
From stitching and binding to special coatings, embossing, intricate folds, die cutting, and 1-to-1 inkjet messaging, our Finishing team uses the industry’s most advanced technology to transform ink on paper into finished pieces that grab consumers’ attention and drive sales and readership for our customers.
- Set-up, run and maintain mailing machines
- Responsible for training and directing crew
- Assist in evaluating personnel
- Assist in evaluating ability to produce product
- Assist shift supervisor as requested
- Must continually strive to identify and eliminate areas of waste
- Knowledge of polybag operation, postal regulations and inkjet knowledge preferred
- Excellent attendance record
- Positive attitude and team player with demonstrated leadership abilities
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to read, understand and follow finishing and mailing guides
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations & more.
- Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
- Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.