Postal AnalystApply Job ID 18755 Date posted Feb.. 16, 2021 Location West Allis, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Postal Analyst will provide Postal Solutions, a highly automated environment where quality is the number one goal, while creating tools to reduce labor, cut turn-times, and reduce costs. By being focused solely on the Postal Solutions business, it enables the personnel in this group to advance our applications and keep pace with the changes required in order to maintain and surpass industry standards.
- Streamline processes by writing and maintaining SQL scripts.
- Providing daily support for the in-house written and Satori software.
- Identifying both immediate and long term solutions as issues arise.
- Collaborate with members of other teams to identify, design, and test new software features.
- Providing consultative, analytical and technical support for our postal solutions operations group.
- Attending customer meetings and calls to understand and identify the process to meet the customer’s needs.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience in mailing preparation and presentation. Or Bachelor's Degree.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience in mailing preparation and presentation.
- Must have solid interpersonal, strong communication and the ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Must be highly organized with innovative problem solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be available for rotating 24/7 client support needs.
- Knowledge and experience with match consolidate or merge/purge logic
- Intermediate skills using MS Excel
- Presentation skills and analytical aptitude are critical to success.
- Familiarity with data structures (i.e. fixed, width, delimited, xml, dbase)
- Experience working with data parsing, address correction, presort software and mail.dat specifications preferred.
- Previous experience with MySQL or related database platforms a plus
- Third Party Postal Software experience a plus.
- Pitney Bowes StreetSweeper software experience a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel between Quad Plants.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.