PRN Dental ReceptionistApply Job ID 14483 Date posted Jul. 16, 2019 Location West Allis, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
The Dental Receptionist must be cognizant of the expectations and concerns of QuadMed’s dental patients and be able to respond in an empathetic and professional manner.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Receptionist and/or health care industry experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to be a team player, detail oriented, accurate, and efficient
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced-environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to be patient, possess compassion and uphold HIPAA standards
- Dental Terminology preferred
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience
Dentrix software knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.