$2000 New Hire Bonus Distribution Specialist/Scheduler $16-22/hr
- Westampton, New Jersey
More than just another employer, we pride ourselves on being a company with a soul. Quad’s culture is built on a rich legacy of passionate, innovative people always striving to find a better way. As a global marketing services provider, Quad leverages worldwide capabilities and leading-edge technology to help brand owners market and distribute their products more efficiently and effectively - transforming the industry with the combined power of digital and print.
Fueled by innovative, interesting days, careers at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility as you gain the skills and confidence to advance as our platform evolves. Join the Quad team today and develop your career – work side-by-side with skilled professionals, operate multi-million dollar pieces of equipment, and experience first-hand the values that have guided us from day one. Work hard, move fast, contribute new ideas and proudly wear Quad Blue!
- Full Time and part time positions
- 8 or 12hour shifts
- Level: Entry to Skilled
- Paid Vacation
What makes a successful Machine Operator at Quad?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 7
- Motivational 5
- Team Player 6
- Innovative 5
- Results Driven 8
- Confident 7
- Problem solver
Everado - Press Operator
“Running a machine is all I wanted to do when I started. I am thankful that I was able to learn a new career and have new opportunities at Quad.”
Learn More About Us
Join Our Ranks – Advancement, Culture and Innovation
Meet Rondell – CareerPath to Success with Quad
Innovate – Quad’s Corporate Values
Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class automation and printing technology. This includes guided vehicles (driverless fork trucks) and world-class digital presses that give our clients a full range of options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, you’ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done – something shared by your team and everyone in the community we call Quad.
Production Coordinator/Scheduler for Distribution
$2,000 Sign-On & Retention Bonus for a Full-Time Manufacturing Employees
Descriptions & Qualifications
Under the direction of the Department Manager, the Distribution Specialist oversees the hourly workforce to ensure the timely and accurate shipping and receiving of materials and products at the lowest possible cost; the accurate placement and accounting of inventory; and the production lines have materials delivered when needed, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with other departments to maintain production schedules. Ensure the picking and delivery of the correct materials to the production lines when needed to support production schedules. Assess readiness of job tickets, packing requests, and other job instructions.
- Participate on cross functional teams to ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
- Utilize shipping software and other computer applications to schedule components to finishing equipment, monitor inventory, research and troubleshoot issues with shortages.
- Ensure inventory is placed into the correct location in storage, and inventory counts are accurate. Request inventory from our other facilities when needed.
- Develop and maintain positive employee relations and ensure open lines of communications with employees and management.
- Field Customer Service inquiries regarding inventory quantities and respond to their requests in a prompt and professional manner.
- Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations.
- Load & Unload Trucks -- Transport finished goods to warehouse and put in racks in accordance to the inventory system.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance - keep shipping and receiving areas clear of debris, organized and in line with safety protocols. Maintain cleanliness and organization in warehouse facility.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Windows Office proficient, Intermediate Excel experience required.
- Candidates must have at least two years related experience in distribution/warehousing.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and employees of the organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace