Crew/Floor Leader Starting at $21.50/hrApply Job ID 18952 Date posted Mar. 05, 2021 Location Westampton, New Jersey Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is currently seeking a Crew/Floor Lead for the Westampton, New Jersey location. This position will lead a crew of Bindery and Folder operators by performing the following responsibilities:
- Organize and assign work to operators in accordance with the schedule. Read and understand packing/shipping instructions and communicate them to the floor.
- Update barrier board information and attend production meetings when needed.
- Assist supervisor with feedback for employee performance evaluations.
- Verify on-time delivery schedules are being met.
- Sign-off on all jobs run in the department
- Verify quality specifications are being met throughout shift
- Communicate with CSR’s and other departments as necessary.
- Print pallet tags and flags as needed. Observe operator performance and recommend necessary training.
- Cover for supervisor when needed
- Manually enter production counts
- Demonstrates leadership abilities.
- Computer skills – data entry/key punching.
- Warehouse knowledge.
- Work well under pressure.
- Good math and comprehension skills.
- Self-starter with excellent organization and communication skills.
- Good attendance record.
- Satisfactory job performance in current position.
- Safety conscious.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
This is a night shift role.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.