Customer Account ManagerApply Job ID 18756 Date posted Feb. 12, 2021 Location Westampton, New Jersey Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Customer Account Manager is responsible for optimizing the customer’s strategy across the platform to achieve all customer objectives and outcomes. This role will perform independent analysis of customer marketing strategies, leveraging company solutions to drive customer’s brand.
- Optimize customer strategy across platform to achieve all customer objectives and outcomes using unique and creative customer specific approaches
- Conduct independent analysis of the customer’s specifications in order to leverage the company solutions to drive customers brand and marketing strategies.
- Develop and cultivate customer relationships for a mutually beneficial business partnership
- Apply specialized knowledge of all aspects of print and marketing services to make autonomous decisions on behalf of the customers (For example: Shift work between locations, Adjust Print Specifications, Shut/Start Production Equipment and Job Engineering)
- Uses independent discretion to negotiate solutions that impact Customers general business operations
- Track profitability; conduct routine internal and external business reviews to make recommendations to optimize the marketing strategies for both the customer and Quad
- Manage vendor relationships on behalf of the customer providing end to end solutions
- Consult and educate on overall print business
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and balance a number of Customer Accounts
- Ability to successfully analyze problems, drawing valid conclusions and make recommendations
- Ability to travel in and out-of-state to customers for onsite consultation
- Proficient with math applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of print industry and processes
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.