Distribution Technician (Fork Lift Driver)Apply Job ID 15531 Date posted Oct. 08, 2019 Location Westampton, New Jersey Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Freight-loading and unloading of finished product and materials from semi-trailers and auto-wrapper using a forklift.
- Inventory Control-maintaining accurate inventories with the use of a PC and RF bar code scanning system.
- Paper Warehousing- supplying machines with materials needed for product using roll truck.
- Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidates must have average to above average computer skills and/or prior forklift experience in a manufacturing setting
Additional Company Information
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.