Distribution Technician (Forklift Driver)Apply Job ID 18056 Date posted Oct. 13, 2020 Location Westampton, New Jersey Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
This is your opportunity to enhance your skills working with the industry’s most advanced printing equipment! Plus, with a tradition of innovation, history of strength, and supportive culture behind you, your career will be primed for advancement.
Distribution Technicians are responsible for the following:
- Freight-loading and unloading of finished product and materials from semi-trailers and auto-wrapper using a forklift.
- Inventory Control-maintaining accurate inventories with the use of a PC and RF bar code scanning system.
- Paper Warehousing- supplying machines with materials needed for product using roll truck.
- Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidates must have average to above average computer skills and/or prior forklift experience in a manufacturing setting
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.