ElectricianApply Job ID 19698 Date posted Jun.. 02, 2021 Location Westampton, New Jersey Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Provide general maintenance services throughout the facility with emphasis on electrical, instrumentation and controls, and mechanical maintenance on printing equipment – specifically offset print dryers and pollution systems.
- Properly lubricate, identify, adjust and replace complex components and assemblies on industrial dryers and related equipment.
- Conduct inspections, preventative, proactive and repair type maintenance activities on all production related equipment, to include: bearings, belts and chains, coupling alignment, gear boxes, bench work; pumps, rebuilding and overhauling; conveyor maintenance, fans and blowers, robotics, electric motor replacement and diagnostics.
- Utilize and maintain assembly and part drawings to determine part quality and conformity.
- Utilize equipment and component documentation to determine proper tensions, speeds, alignment tolerances, pressures and flows.
- Follow SOP’s, and written procedures, to perform all types of proactive and preventative maintenance tasks, repairs and rebuilds on all production related equipment.
- Support and promote company and departmental safety programs and goals at all times and be proactive in creating and maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of industrial maintenance experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment, preferably in the printing industry. Master or Journey Trades preferred with some electrical background
- Displaya complete understanding of the production process and factors that can affect production yields and quality. Display an ability to routinely and successfully troubleshoot production related deficiencies and determine a plan to correct and prevent similar conditions through scheduled maintenance tasks.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics, service orders, standard operating procedures.
- Able to communicate effectively with coworkers, supervisors, vendors, and contractors.
- Display good analytical skills & high degree of accuracy in work.
- Able to work unsupervised and give direction or coordinate tasks of others.
- Able to work overtime and work any shift; available to perform on call responsibilities.
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.